Custom Search

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

well...

so i've been absent again :/ sry fellas. well, i discovered that i'm in need for a girl, "tell me sumthin i didn't know" so this post is mainly gonna be me complainin 'bout a life as a single xD

first of all i'm gonna tell you sum theories of my "girl-situation"
i've noticed that i'm the fifth wheel at most parties :/ like i go with a couple of friends n' ending up at home wanking in my sad lonelyness ;P

and when it finally happens! i got a girl that's actually intrested in the "random-loop-kinda-guy" i know as me, they just leave me halfway trough the friggin "pick-up-process" it's so damn annoying! :( it's like they started sumthin they couldn't handle :/ i'm not that complicated D: and second. what about me, well... let's put it this way i'm not the guy that go to clubs n' tryin to pick up the first girl in sight. so i'm in a kinda downward spiral of shyness n' lonelyness. but i'm also the guy that doesn't do a shit about it :/ well now i forgot what else to rant about so "i'll be back!"

// peace reaktor5

No comments: